Топ 100 Фильмы
Топ 100 ТВ-шоу
Топ 100 Имена
● ‘Out Of The Furnace’ Starring Christian Bale & Casey Affleck Jumps Into Oscar Season With November 27 Limited Release
"There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls."And yes, "Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy" is still the balls, an unrelentingly quotable and fla...
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has already got more potential antagonists than you could shake a stick at, but could Felicity Jones be providing yet another thorn in Spidey`s side in the upcoming sequel? It has yet to be confirmed who Jones will be playing in the new film, but ever since her casting, persistent rumours have linked her to the part of Felicia Hardy, otherwise known as the slinky Black Cat. Jones...
U.K. TV giant ITV continues to grow its U.S. TV production presence. The company said Wednesday it has agreed to buy a controlling stake in Thinkfactory Media, a producer of reality, entertainment and drama series, including Hatfields & McCoys starring Kevin Costner. ITV will pay $30 million for a 65 percent stake, with a put and call option to buy the remaining 35 percent of the company. The put and call option could be exercised from between 3 years after the initial deal and at the end of year 5 with the total amount paid linked to the performance of the company over that period. ...
● Katee Sackhoff Talks How BSG Prepared Her for the Role, Her Peculiar Casting Process, and More on the Set of RIDDICK
● Vin Diesel Talks Finally Getting the Sequel Made, Going "Bare Bones” for Creative Freedom, and More on the Set of RIDDICK
● Gareth Evans and Timo Tjahjanto Talk V/H/S/2, Working as a Directorial Team, Future Collaborations, THE RAID 2, and More
● Danielle Harris Talks HATCHET III, Working with BJ McDonnell, Adam Green`s Presence on Set, AMONG FRIENDS, THE FARM, and More
Katee Sackhoff Talks How BSG Prepared Her for the Role, Her Peculiar Casting Process, and More on the Set of RIDDICK
Picking up in present-day America after the events of The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier will understandably have to shed a lot of the supporting characters who populated the WW2-era setting of the first movie. However, Howard Stark will not be one of those characters to fall by the wayside, with Dominic Cooper revealing that he has shot some new scenes for the forthcoming sequel. "I went off and shot something," reveals Cooper, "but I can`t even work out how my character can be in it. Wouldn`t I be dead? But anything is possible." "They are quite secretive about where they are...