Born: 30 May 1952
Scott Holmes Biography
Scott was born in West Grove, Pennsylvania and grew up in Oxford, Pennsylvania. While at Oxford Area High school, he represented Pennsylvania in the All-State Choir and All-State Band (trumpet). He also played baseball, soccer and track. He received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music and Drama from Catawba College in Salisbury, North Caolina. While at Catawba, Scott met his wife, Pamela Harris. Their son, Taylor was born in 1987. They currently live in New York in a farmhouse (circa 1817). In addition to his acting talent, he is also a very talented singer and pianist. Scott is also a certified diver, water safety instructor, and a spinning instructor. In 2002, Scott celebrated 15 years with As The World Turns. He has played the role of Tom Hughes longer than any of the other 12 actors to have the role.
Scott Holmes Trade Mark
Scott Holmes Spouse
- Pamela Harris (November 1975 - present) 1 child
Scott Holmes Quotes
Trivia about Scott Holmes
- Received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Music and Drama from Catawba College (Salisbury, N.C.).
- While at Oxford Area High School, he was a member of the Pennsylvania All-State Choir and All-State Band (trumpet)
- While a student at Catawba College in Salisbury, North Carolina, both he and his future wife, Pamela, were backup singers for a concert given by Mary Stuart.
- A talented singer, he has his own nightclub act, Alone For the First Time, that he has performed in such places as The Russian Tea Room, Trump Plaza and The Catskills.
- Played the role of Tom Hughes for over 20 years.